Welcome to Regis Ahern's Palm Beach real estate blog! Get all of the Palm Beach and West Palm Beach real estate juice from a Realtor, including market information, residential listings, sold homes, and local business information. I am a Realtor at Coldwell Banker and you can call me at (561) 339-3123 or e-mail me at regis.ahern@floridamoves.com for help fulfilling all of your real estate needs.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Have You Ever Seen This Before?
This home on Island Road in Palm Beach has been lifted off the ground and is now being held in the air by metal beams and wooden support beams. I am not sure what is being done to the home (perhaps reinforcing the foundation?) but I think the unusual site is worth sharing with my readers.
If any of my readers have interesting photos of homes they want to share, please send them in to me and I will post them on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment