Welcome to Regis Ahern's Palm Beach real estate blog! Get all of the Palm Beach and West Palm Beach real estate juice from a Realtor, including market information, residential listings, sold homes, and local business information. I am a Realtor at Coldwell Banker and you can call me at (561) 339-3123 or e-mail me at regis.ahern@floridamoves.com for help fulfilling all of your real estate needs.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
How Can You Figure Out Your Design Perspective?
I have the greatest design resource for my readers! Go to www.houzz.com to discover hundreds of thousands of home photos- both interior and exterior- that you can then sort into your personal folder so that you can keep track of what you like. The genius behind this idea is that it allows you to see so many different designs that you can truly flush out your personal design philosophy. You might find yourself consistently attracted to photos that feature a certain something that you didn't even know you liked. After I spent a few hours on the site, I realized that I really like master bedrooms that either feature indoor/outdoor space or that have floor-to-ceiling windows that bring nature inside. I didn't even know that was one of my design priorities. I also discovered a drawer specifically designed to hold sunglasses. Genius!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment