Monday, July 11, 2011

The Palm Beach Real Estate Blog

Welcome to the Palm Beach Real Estate blog! I live in West Palm Beach and I am a licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker in West Palm Beach. I started this blog as a service to those who live in Palm Beach County, those who want to live here and those who are curious about the fantastic towns and neighborhoods. Palm Beach County is a fabulous place to call home!

This blog will focus on market statistics and analysis, new listings, price changes, sold listings, local businesses and relevant neighborhood information.

As a Realtor, I am able to help you sell or buy your home. If you want to make your home available for rent, I can make that happen as well. In fact, I can place your home for sale and for rent at the same time. Although my blog focuses on Palm Beach County, I can help you sell or buy a home anywhere in Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County or Broward County. And if you are moving farther away I can find you an experienced and trustworthy agent to help you. If you have tried to sell your house with another Realtor and it did not work, I would love the chance to present you with a new marketing plan to get your property sold. For those who are trying to sell their homes themselves, I will show you a faster, more profitable way to sell your house.

If you have any real estate questions, please e-mail me. I am happy to get you the answers. My e-mail address is: regis.ahern@floridamoves.com.

Happy Hunting!

Regis

No comments:

Post a Comment